Eastern Health has services across the largest geographical area of any metropolitan health service in Victoria, covering 2,816 square kilometres.
We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status and healthcare needs.
We have more than 60 locations including some of the following major campuses:
- Eastern Health Box Hill
- Eastern Health Peter James
- Eastern Health Wantirna
- Eastern Health Angliss
- Eastern Health Distribution Centre
- Eastern Health Healesville
- Eastern Health Maroondah
- Eastern Health Richmond
- Eastern Health Yarra Junction
- Eastern Health Yarra Ranges
- Eastern Health Blackburn
We deliver more than 1.3 million episodes of patient care annually through the following clinical services:
- Acute and Aged Medicine
- Women, Children’s and Acute Specialist Clinics
- Speciality Medicine and Ambulatory Care
- Mental Health
- Statewide Services, including Turning Point, Spectrum,
See our service directory for details.
Our Promise – Healthier Together
Our promise is to our communities, patients, consumers and staff. Bolder than a vision for the future, our promise calls us to action. We know that working together is the only way we can achieve what is necessary for a healthier future.
Values in Action
- Respect for all
- Safe always
- Partnering in care
- Learning and improving every day
- Safe and welcoming
- Enabled and empowered people
- Excellent care and experiences
- Optimising resources