Graduate Nurse & Midwifery Program
The Eastern Health Graduate Nursing and Midwifery Program is progressive, responsive and innovative. We offer over 200 positions across our health service to graduates in three intakes – January, March & July.
Our point of difference:
- We offer a variety of speciality clinical areas including medical, surgical, aged medicine, community, mental health, midwifery, and speciality medicine.
- We have permanent contracts of employment for all graduates
- We offer employment 4 days a week to support work-life balance
- We offer leadership opportunities through the Transition to Practice Representative Group
- We offer Interprofessional Learning opportunities
More than 95% of our graduates remain in the health service after the graduate year.
Have a look at our GNMP quick facts here (PDF, 848KB).