Adult Mental Health Services
For all enquiries & after hour services, please call:
Eastern Health provide a range of clinical treatment services for those experiencing an episode of severe mental illness.
Central East Mental Health Services
These services are offered in the council areas of Manningham, Whitehorse and Monash.
- Inpatient Services - Upton House
- Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team
- Central East Mobile Support and Treatment Service
- Continuing Care Team (Koonung, Doncaster and Waverley Continuing Care Teams)
- Canterbury Road Community Care Unit
- Linwood Prevention and Recovery Care
Outer East Mental Health Services
These services cover the council areas of Maroondah, Knox and the Yarra Ranges.
- Inpatient Services - IPU1 & IPU2 Ringwood East
- Crisis Assessment Treatment Team
- Outer East Mobile Support and Treament Service
- Outer East Continuing Care Services (Murnong, Lilydale and Chandler House Continuing Care Teams)
- Outer East Community Care Unit
- Maroondah Prevention and Recovery Care
- Secure Extended Care Unit Diversion Program
Triage And Emergency Department Response Service
This service operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week and provides a triage service for the ENTIRE Eastern Health Mental Health Program.
Families where a Parent has a Mental Illness
This service is dedicated to improving the response of mental health and drug treatment services to individuals with both mental illness and substance use problems.
Carers/family services and support