GP Referral Templates
- Victorian Statewide Referral Form
- Consumer Information (download)
- Ambulatory Care and Community Services Referral Form (PDF 200KB)
- Ambulatory Care and Community Services Referral Instructions (PDF 71KB)
- Subacute In-Patient Referral (download)
- Referral templates to Rapid Access to Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (RAGE) (Instructions below)
Importing templates into Medical Director and Best Practice - Information for Practices
Do not open the templates in Microsoft Word prior to importing them into the clinical software as this can alter the template fields. Save the template onto the desktop in the RTF format.
- Open Medical Director and open letter writer
- Click File menu
- Select Modify Template
- Select Blank template
- Click File Select Import
- Browse to the desktop file then open
- Click File, Select Save as template.
- Name the template and save
- Open Best Practice and open word processor
Click on templates
- Import template
- Browse to the Desktop to locate the template then open
- Open a New Letter and click Import templates from the Templates menu.
- Locate downloaded file and open
- Click File menu select Save as.
- Name the template and tick available to all users