Hearing assessment for all patients of all ages.
We offer help with hearing assessment and ear health by a university qualified audiologist.
We test all patients, of all ages.
Specifically, our range of testing includes hearing and ear health assessment for:
Babies (6 – 12 months)
Toddlers (13 – 24 months)
Children (2-15 years old)
Adults (15+ years)
Reasons why you or your child may need a hearing test:
- You can't hear clearly or miss words
- You know you have a hearing loss but it has not been checked in the last 2 years
- You suffer from recurrent ear infections
- Someone in your family has a hearing loss
- You or your child's school teacher is worried about your child's ability to hear
- Your child's speech and language development is not progressing
- Your child is performing poorly at school or is tired/irritated at the end of a school day
No referral required.
Yarra Ranges Health
Yarra Ranges Health Ground Level
P (03) 9091 8888
F (03) 9091 8899
8:30am – 5pm Mon - Wed
Car parking available on site