Bendigo Bank Community Branches will turn shades of pink on Friday 29 October 2021 for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
In partnership with local fundraising and advocacy group Shades Of Pink, you can support local women with breast cancer by making a donation at your local Bendigo Bank branch, at shadesofpink.com.au/donate or online.
Your gift will go towards lifesaving medical equipment at Eastern Health Breast and Cancer Centre, located at Maroondah Hospital.
Thank you to Shades Of Pink and the Community Bank branches across Victoria, including Ringwood East, Heathmont and Croydon.
Be breast cancer aware
How to self-examine:
- Perform once a month (2–3 days after periods if you have them)
- Examine breast and armpit with a raised arm
- Use fingerpads with massage oil or shower gel
What should I look for?
- Lumps, skins dimpling
- Changes in skin or texture
- Nipple deformation, colour change or leaks of any fluid
If you find any change that is unusual for you, please speak to your doctor.