We’d love you to join us!
Run Melbourne will be held on Sunday 30 July 2017. There’s a 5km walk/run, 10km run and half marathon through Melbourne city -something for everyone.
Once you have registered for the event, you can set-up your own fundraising page with Everyday Hero and fundraise for Eastern Health.
100% of your fundraising efforts will directly help our patients – people just like you and your family who require great health care, everywhere, every time.
You can either:
- Join the big Eastern Health Team (select the orange 'join team' button) or,
- Create your own sub team if you would like to fundraise for a specific Eastern Health hospital or area of health care (select the blue ‘start fundraising’ button below). Ask your friends and colleagues to join your team in support of Eastern Health
- Join an existing sub team, (select the 'find a fundrasier' button below)
As a member of any of these teams, you will receive lots of support and encouragement, a fundraising toolkit (including templates) and an Eastern Health cap. We will also have a marquee at the event on 30 July where you can meet other team members and store your bag while you walk or run.
Eastern Health projects to support
We have a number of projects your team can direct your fundraising towards:
- Hospitals - You can choose to support Angliss Hospital, Box Hill Hospital, Healesville Hospital, Maroondah Hospital or any other Eastern Health site
- Areas of health care – You can fundraise for cancer, mental health, heart health, preventing family violence or research (for example) – whatever you are passionate about
To find out more about Run Melbourne or to get help signing up, please email or call us on 9895 4608 at any time.
We welcome you to join the Eastern Health Run Melbourne team.