Join us and shape the future of mental health and wellbeing.
At Eastern Health, our vision extends beyond the present. We're shaping the future of mental health and wellbeing in eastern Melbourne and invite you to join us and shape your career as we do it.
We service the largest catchment area of any of Melbourne's public health providers, covering over 2800 square kilometres and standing ready for you to shape your own path over this vast and diverse landscape.
Our Mental Health and Wellbeing program provides a whole-of-life service to our community, stretching from pregnancy through to older adulthood. The size of our program allows access to a vast array of specialty services. We provide these services across a variety of emergency, community, inpatient, and residential settings, meaning there’s a role here for everyone.
Shape the future
Eastern Health is more than a health service provider; it's a hub for innovation.
We house several centres of excellence which work closely with the Mental Health and Wellbeing program and more broadly across Victoria and beyond. This includes Turning Point, Australia's leading institution for drug, alcohol and gambling addiction treatment, education, and research and The Hamilton Centre, Victoria’s statewide service for people with co-occurring mental illness and substance use or addiction.
Having these specialist capabilities under the Eastern Health umbrella means that you will be at the forefront of providing integrated care, treatment and support to people living with mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
This is just one example of how we’re shaping our services to meet the changing needs of our community.
By joining Eastern Health, you'll be shaping the future of mental health and wellbeing.
Shape your career
To shape the future of mental health and wellbeing, we believe that our team must also shape their own careers. At Eastern Health, we’re committed to helping you nurture your talents and skills, providing the autonomy to carve out your path, and the support to walk it confidently. In doing so, you will empower those you work with to pursue their hopes, dreams and aspirations.
When you join Eastern Health, you join a network of opportunity. We offer the chance to shape your career within our many settings and specialties, with flexibility and variety that supports your professional growth.
Contact Hilda Sabondo, our dedicated Mental Health and Wellbeing Talent Acquisition Partner, to discuss shaping your career at Eastern Health.
Tel: 0479 191 092
Alternatively, submit your resume and contact details in the form below, and Hilda will get in touch with you about current and upcoming vacancies that match your unique skills and preferences.
- About us
- Annual Highlights
- Annual Reports
- Aboriginal Health Cultural Safety Plan
- Aboriginal Workforce Plan 2023-2026
- Cancer Services Plan 2015-20
- Connect with Respect
- Eastern Health 2022
- Eastern Insight
- Gender Equality Action Plan
- Mental Health Royal Commission Submissions
- Quality Accounts
- Reconciliation Action Plan
- Research Reports
- Strategic Plan 2023-2025
- Turning Point Review
- Organisational Structure
- Consumer and Community Engagement
- Eastern Health Foundation
- Policies and Guidelines
- Access to Patient Records
- A–Z Service Directory
- Aboriginal Health
- Acute Specialist Clinics (Outpatients)
- Patient Revenue Services
- Emergency Department
- Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault
- Allied Health Services
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Occupational therapy
- Physiotherapy - Continence and Women’s Health
- Physiotherapy – Inpatient Services
- Social work
- Speech pathology
- Spiritual care
- Maternity Services
- I am pregnant
- Maternity Booking Form
- First 14 Weeks
- 14 to 28 Weeks
- 28 Weeks to Birth
- I have given birth
- Maternity Resources for GPs
- I am pregnant
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Service
- Our Response to the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System
- Mental Health Wellbeing and Recovery
- Lived Experience Workforce - LEW
- Families where a Parent has a Mental Illness (FaPMI)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social and Emotional Wellbeing
- Child Youth Mental Health and Wellbeing Service
- Adult Mental Health
- Central East Mental Health Services
- Outer East Mental Health Service
- Triage And Emergency Department Response Service
- Useful Links
- Overview of Adult Hospital Inpatient Units
- Inpatient Unit helpful information
- What can I expect during my stay?
- Dual Diagnosis
- Older Adult Mental Health and Wellbeing Service
- Consultation-Liaison (CL) Psychiatry
- Eastern Mental Health Service Coordination Alliance
- Language Services
- Imaging Services
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment (Turning Point)
- Patients and Visitors
- Angliss Hospital
- Blackburn Public Surgical Centre
- Box Hill Hospital
- Healesville Hospital and Yarra Valley Health
- Maroondah Hospital
- Peter James Centre
- Turning Point
- Wantirna Health
- Yarra Ranges Health
- Eastern Health Forest Hill
- Research & Ethics
- Latest News
- Research Programs
- Allied Health Research
- Endocrinology and Diabetes Clinical Trials - Eastern Clinical Research Unit (ECRU)
- Mental Health Research
- Nursing and Midwifery Research
- Turning Point
- Education and Training
- Research Data Services
- Library Services
- Funding Opportunities
- Research Enquiries
- Health Professionals
- Latest News
- Current Vacancies
- Why Work with us?
- Medical Recruitment
- Medical Training & Education
- Graduate Nurses & Midwives
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Allied Health
- Work Experience Program for Secondary School Students
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Contact us