Eastern Health offers a choice of Medical, Surgical, Critical Care, General Practice and Diploma of Obstetrics and Gynaecology rotations.
With three acute sites, two sub-acute sites and a variety of Mental Health opportunities, Eastern Health offers a broad range of HMO 3 opportunities.
Basic Physician Training – BPT 2 applicants must apply to both Eastern Health and PMCV. Please refer to the PMCV computer match website for the schedule of dates for applications; PMCV computer match.
Applicants for all other positions are by direct recruitment to Eastern Health - please refer to Eastern Health specific position/s for further details.
- Why choose Eastern Health? (PDF, 310KB)
- HMO3 Rotations (PDF, 304KB)
- General Stream Rotations (Sample) (PDF, 296KB)
- Surgical Stream Rotations (Sample) (PDF, 285KB)
- Critical Care Rotations (Sample) (PDF, 191kb))
Find out about Specialty Training at Eastern Health!