The Eastern Health HMO2 program allows you to stream your career into Physician training, Surgical training or a General training stream. The General stream is very suitable for training in a range of specialties including Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Psychiatry and General Practice.
Rotations are available in acute, sub acute, mental health and general practice. For those who have not yet decided on a career pathway, the General stream at Eastern Health offers you rotations in a variety of specialties.
Applicants must apply to both Eastern Heath and PMCV.
Please refer to the PMCV computer match website for the schedule of dates for applications; PMCV computer match
- Why choose Eastern Health? (PDF, 310KB)
- HMO 2 Rotations (PDF, 304KB)
- General Stream Rotations (Sample) (PDF, 308KB)
- Surgical Stream Rotations (Sample) (PDF, 285KB)
- Critical Care Rotations (Sample) (PDF, 305KB)
Find out about Specialty Training at Eastern Health!