Start your Career Here!
We are currently reviewing our Graduate positions and will contact candidates directly regarding any unmatched positions. Please do not send us your applications via email. We thank you for your patience.
The Eastern Health Graduate Program aims to offer you a supportive environment as you enter the profession for the first time and progress from student to novice practitioner.
We are committed to your ongoing professional development with opportunities within the study days and broader Eastern Health programs in order for you to provide sound, evidence based practice throughout your graduate year and beyond.
At Eastern Health the Practice Development Team fosters a spirit of enquiry which empowers our graduate nurses and midwives to embraces a culture of learning. Available to you throughout the program are Graduate Liaisons and educators who will be assisting and supporting you through this transition year.
A wide range of facilities within Eastern Health enables you to develop as a competent and confident member of the multidisciplinary healthcare team.
You are encouraged to have a "voice" and be a contributor to change in an ever-changing healthcare setting.
Our graduates work in a collaborative environment caring for patients and offering support to their families.
To be eligible for the graduate program you must be registered with AHPRA prior to the commencement date of the program and have working rights within Australia for the entire duration of the Graduate Program.
Eastern Health Graduate and Midwifery Programs are unique because we offer you choice in-one of our 6 streams. We encourage you to choose your path!
For more information regarding the various streams please click on the links below.
- About us
- Eastern Health 2022
- Board of Directors
- Executive Board
- Consumer, Carer & Community Participation
- Eastern Health Foundation
- Privacy at Eastern Health
- Freedom of Information
- Quality and Safety
- A–Z Service Directory
- Mental Health Services
- Child & Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS)
- Adult Mental Health
- Central East Mental Health Services
- Outer East Mental Health Service
- Triage And Emergency Department Response Service
- Families where a Parent has a Mental Illness (FaPMI)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Useful Links
- Aged Persons Mental Health Services (APMHS)
- Consultation-Liaison (CL) Psychiatry
- Eastern Health Alcohol & Drug Treatment Services (EHADS)
- Turning Point Alcohol & Drug Centre
- Mental Health Act Implementation Project
- Eastern Mental Health Service Coordination Alliance
- Ambulatory & Community Services
- Continuing Care
- Maternity Services
- I am Pregnant
- First 14 Weeks
- 14 to 28 Weeks
- 28 Weeks to Birth
- I have Given Birth
- I am Pregnant
- Allied Health Services
- Language and Transcultural Services
- Imaging Services
- Angliss Hospital
- Box Hill Hospital
- Healesville & District Hospital
- Maroondah Hospital
- Peter James Centre
- Wantirna Health
- Yarra Ranges Health
- Turning Point Alcohol & Drug Clinic
- Yarra Valley Community Health
- Research & Ethics
- Latest News
- Research Programs
- Education & Training
- Library Services
- Research Ethics
- Funding Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Health Professionals
- Media & Events
- Contact us